Thursday, March 24, 2011

Juicy grilled Chicken tenders

This dish is so tasty you wont even realize how healthy it is.  I love skinless chicken breast tenders. They are extremely tender and juicy, and the portions are just right.  I first made this when I was short on time (as usual) and just used whatever I  had in my pantry.  Turned out great.  I then made it when my family came over for a BBQ one night and it was a hit.  Now, it has become a favorite with family. Even my picky little ones finish their plates. I love mine spicy like most of my food, so I add extra red pepper flakes

Enjoy...xoxoxo

You will need:

2 lbs fresh skinless chicken breast tenders

Marinade

1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
1/3 tsp mustard
1 tbsp low sodium soy sauce
3 cloves minced garlic
1 tsp red pepper flakes (optional)
1 lemon juiced
salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste
1/8 cup Kraft ranch dressing (optional)
1 sprig thyme

Mix all above ingredients well and add chicken.  Marinade for at least 2 hours or overnight. Can also be put into freezer bags and frozen for later grilling.

Generously apply non stick spray on your grill and heat to 400 degrees.  Grill for 2 to 3 minutes each side turning only once. Each piece is rather small so watch carefully not to burn.  Transfer on top a bed of arugula and goat cheese crumbles and lightly drizzle with olive oil and balsamic vinegar.



No comments:

Post a Comment